Glass Microwave Popcorn Popper
The 3-quart, glass Micro-Pop Popcorn Popper makes fresh, hot popcorn in the microwave in just 2.5 minutes without the use of oil. The silicone lid measures kernels into the popper and covers the opening to keep them from popping out. Place butter and seasonings into the lid before popping the corn. Perforations in the lid distribute melted butter and seasonings evenly to flavor popcorn during the popping process.
- Make fresh, hot popcorn in your microwave in just 2 ½ minutes without the use of oil helps reduce calories
- Silicone lid measures kernels and keeps them from popping out
- Perforated lid melts butter and distributes seasonings evenly to flavor popcorn during the popping process, like cheddar cheese, herbed garlic Parmesan, or BBQ popcorn and more
- Bulb-shaped carafe yields more popped kernels with less burnt pieces
- Fits 99% of home microwaves. 7.68" L x 7.68" W x7.28" H
- Made from high-heat borosilicate glass to resist shock and breakage
- Easy to use and more economical than buying packaged popcorn
- Popper and silicone lid are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Instructions and recipes included
- For best results, preheat the empty popper in the microwave for 1 minute 15 seconds. Use the silicone lid to measure corn kernels to the fill line, pour the kernels into the popper, and place silicone lid on top. If desired, add butter or margarine to the silicone lid along with any seasonings. Microwave according to instructions.
- Not intended for stovetop use