Cheesy Bacon Dip Mix - Set of 2
Wind and Willow Cheesy Bacon Dip Mix. Set of 2 Dip Mixes.
- Two great flavors combine for savory satisfaction. One of our favorite dips also makes a great sandwich spread. Add mayo and sour cream and you've got a party!
- Easy to make and easy to share!
- Great for Parties and Picnics
- Made in Missouri
Directions: Mix contents with 1 cup real mayonnaise and 1 cup sour cream. Best chilled for 1-2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
Easy & Tasty Recipe Idea
Cheesy Bacon Biscuits
1 Wind & Willow Cheesy Bacon Dip Mix
1/2 cup cold butter, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp. baking Powder
1 tsp. salt
3/4 cup milk
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 400° degrees and grease a baking sheet with butter. In a large bowl, whisk together Dip Mix, flour, baking powder, and salt. Toss butter into the dry ingredients until coated with flour. Mix the butter into flour using a pastry blender or a fork until it resembles coarse meal. Add milk and cheese and stir with a fork until it just comes together into a slightly sticky dough. Using a teaspoon or small ice cream scoop, mound walnut sized balls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake biscuits until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature. Makes 14 biscuits.
- Add fresh minced onions to mixture before baking.
- Serve with honey butter or your favorite jam for a sweet savory breakfast biscuit!